Is your compliance with the latest fire safety legislation in accordance with the new requirements?
As of 1st October 2023, new fire safety regulations have been enacted, which place additional responsibilities on Responsible Persons.
The new guidelines stipulate that Responsible Persons must now:
- Thoroughly document completed Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Safety arrangements
- Maintain a record of the identity of any individuals or organisations engaged to conduct or review assessments
- Ensure clear identification as the responsible party for businesses sharing the same premises
- Record and share contact details with other Responsible Persons and residents of multi-occupied premises
- In buildings with two or more sets of domestic premises, provide residents with fire safety information in an easily understandable format
To ensure your organisation is in full compliance with these regulations, contact us today.