Inspectas Compliance are delighted to announce their appointment to the YORconsult2 Framework, specifically for the provision of Asbestos Surveying.
YORconsult2 was launched in early November 2018. It’s a framework that supports the procurement of first class, approved construction-related services consultancy services including Building, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Housing, Local Authority Planning, Environmental and Estates Services.
Who does YORconsult2 serve?
YORconsult2 can be accessed by any Local Authority, Public Sector Bodies and Third Sector Organisations within the Yorkshire and Humber Region.
In being successful in their submission, Inspectas are now part of a framework that provides organisations with access to proven, quality contractors and consultants – at competitive prices.
In particular, the framework enables us to deliver guaranteed standards of asbestos consultancy to:
- Central Government Departments and Agencies
- NHS Bodies
- Local Authorities including County Councils, Unitary Authorities, District, Town and Parish Councils
- Registered Social Landlords and any other type of social landlord
- Local Authority regulated and Management Organisations
- Police and Fire & Rescue Authorities
- Educational Establishments including Schools, Academies, City Technology Colleges, the Learning and Skills Council, Further Education and Universities
- Registered Charities
Where does it apply?
As an enhancement over the original YORConsult framework that covered Yorkshire and Humberside, the new YORconsult2 area has been extended to also include the North East, Lincolnshire and parts of the Midlands.
More information about YORconsult2 is available here.