Asbestos Surveyor & Consultant, Leeds and nationwide
Salary £23 – 27k dependent on experience
Due to ongoing expansion and to support the delivery of a large nationwide contract, they are looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join their Leeds-based team.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent technical experience in asbestos surveying across domestic, retail, commercial and industrial properties. They must be confident – especially when working alone – in their ability to assess the condition of properties in order to bring them up to the required standards.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the right candidate will show a high degree of competence when liaising with new and existing clients. They should be able to build rapport easily and look to identify and generate future business opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to work within an ambitious asbestos consultancy, and offers a competitive salary that reflects your level of experience.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Undertaking all types of asbestos surveys in accordance with HSE guidance
- Advising clients on all aspects of asbestos management, including contractor/ project management
- A high standard of report writing
- Ensuring works are carried out on time and to specifications
- BOHS P402 essential
- Exceptional technical knowledge and keen eye for detail
- A proven and demonstrable track record in a comparable position
- Full clean UK driving licence and flexibility to work nationwide whenever required.
- The capacity to work both individually and as part of a close-knit team
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Vehicle allowance towards a car of your choice (up to £4k per annum)
- 22 days holiday and bank holidays
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Time in lieu for additional hours worked
- Flexible mobile working arrangements
- Investment in personal development and career progression opportunities
- 5 % Contributory pension scheme following successful completion of 6 months probationary period
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
This position is immediately available. We hope to undertake interviews week commencing 17th August .